Hair Free, Pain Free Silky Smooth Skin with the use of State of the Art Pain Free, World’s best Soprano Platinum Ice Laser Hair Removal system.
All other systems cannot compete with Soprano.
Designed originally for Asian Skin and darker skin types it is at the forefront of laser hair removal technology.
Body hair removal requires an average of 6 to 8 sessions. 80% of patients who complete the course of treatment remain hair free for life.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles and as pigments in the follicles absorb the light, it destroys the hair. The procedure is useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Book Your Appoinment
Frequently Ask Questions
Am I a good candidate for this treatment?
Hair removal treatments are for individuals who want to permanently reduce unwanted hair on their face or body because they’re tired of the conventional methods that only yield temporary results.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get diode laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Previous problems with laser therapy
- A history of keloid scarring
- Active infection or history of herpes simplex in the treatment area
- Use of depilatories or other hair removal treatments, such as waxing, plucking, or electrolysis, within 6 weeks prior to treatment
- Hypersensitivity to hydroquinone or other bleaching agents
- Use of oral Accutane within 6 weeks prior to treatment
You may not be able to get IPL laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
I have darker skin - Can I still get this treatment done?
Our laser hair removal reduction treatment is safe for all skin types including dark skin.
How many sessions will I need to see the results?
For laser hair removal, most patients receive 8-10 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person’s skin type, hair color and texture, and the area being treated.
What is the interval between session?
Treatments are done 4-8 weeks apart.
Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup (if you’re getting a treatment on your face) before your session, and stop using any products that might irritate your skin 2-3 days before. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated. The technician will shave and clean the area before starting your treatment. They will also ask about your medical history, so it helps to have that information ready.